I have been quite silent in 2022, mainly for 2 reasons.
The first one was intentional, I chose to focus on growing my business as well as creating new programs. These were my main goals for the year and the rest, including writing, was left aside.
The second one was less intentional and more driven from my survival mechanism of wanting things to be perfectly written, making perfect sense, before they could be sent. So the rare times when I felt like sharing simple things, I got stuck in this perfectionism and because I chose not to spend time on this, I just didn’t follow through.
The results are :
- I hit all my goals, made my best year and I created 2 new super exciting programs with 2 amazing partners:
- High and Deep: an inspiring hiking and coaching journey in the mountains with Michael (some pictures HERE and More information here). We are preparing the next edition for later this year, so if that resonates with you, let’s talk about it.
- La Vague: a transformational group coaching program for coaches and leaders with Emmy (more info here: La vague). We just completed our 1st cohort and are also working on the next one.
- Both these programs got very positive feedback which makes be very grateful and proud.
- I also developed very interesting new connections and, on the personal side, I grew my relationship with my wife and my kids, I took some improv classes (to practice working in the unknown, mess up and be creative), as well as some breakdance lessons with one of my sons and his friend (pretty fun and also the realization that I am aging and these moves can be physically pretty tough to make 😊), and I started to train for triathlon again.
- But I also missed writing and sharing
So, in 2023, my commitment is to practice writing again.
My breakthrough for the coming year will be in VOICE. I want to practice using my voice more, through public speaking and by sharing more with you and in social media.
Part of it will be to play with the word INSPIRATION, which is my life purpose (in the ontological way): be inspired and inspire.
So, my first question to you will be: what would change in 2023 if you came from a place of inspiration, whatever that means or looks like for you? What would there be more of ? What would there be less of ? Would your goals be the same ?
I wish you an inspirational year !