A Hiking and Coaching Journey to discover what you don’t know you don’t know, open up possibilities you didn’t see and unleash your power to create your next chapter and enhance your impact in the world
WHY HIKING AND COACHING IN THE MOUTAINS ?
We believe that mountains offer:
- Altitude to see things from a higher level perspective, above the details of the daily life
- Disconnection from the fast, digital and busy world,
- Disconnection from one’s automatic way of thinking
- Reconnection to oneself at a deeper level, to others with whom one share this journey, to one’s purpose, and to something bigger than oneself, whatever that means,
- An opportunity to get out of one’s mental space
- A journey toward the beautiful and the magnificient
- An opportunity to surpass oneself and build confidence and self-esteem
- A holistic approach: Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual
- A beautiful metaphor for the adventurous journey of life, going up and down, requiring efforts and stamina, courage, to deal with the unknown, offering different viewpoints and unexpected surprises.
We believe that being in movement, like hiking, offers the possibility to reconnect to one’s body, facilitates creativity and generate well-being,
We believe in the power of small groups to practice connection and intimacy at a deeper level than our daily life allows.
And we believe in experiential learning, which enables us to disconnect from our brain, get access to more insights, more possibilities, and anchor the learning at a deeper level. Participants will remember it forever.
We want to go HIGH, literally in altitude, and figuratively by getting some elevation from your daily lives, high enough to see the box you are operating in and to create new frames of reference/paradigms.
We want to go DEEP with our coaching, deep into who you are, what you want, and what’s in the way.
The bottomline : we get to the ESSENTIALS.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN?
You tell us.
Maybe because you are inspired by the Mountains.
Maybe because you (eventually) want to take some time for yourself.
Maybe because you want to grow, make new connections and get some inspiration from others.
Maybe because you can see/feel there is more to your life but can’t really put your finger on it.
Maybe because you are looking for some meaning or purpose.
Maybe you don’t even know. That’s where it starts to be interesting. Can you practice stepping into the unknown and trust that you will generate exactly the breakthrough you need in the moment.
WHY SHOULDN’T YOU JOIN?
If you are not willing or able to hike several hours per day.
If you are not open-minded and willing to open-up, explore, share, and let yourself be surprised.
If you expect a structured, detailed top-down content program because all the magic happens in the moment, with the group.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A beautiful hike in an amazing, magical environment
- A heart based human adventure
- Insights on who you are and who you want to be in this world
- New Possibilities outside of what you already know
- New Connections
- More Power
- More Authenticity
We don’t reveal much of the journey, because:
- it is part of the experience, to step into in the unknown and trust, outside of our usual need to know, manage and control
- A lot of it will happen in the moment, with what the participants will bring and generate
What we promise is a safe space, (dis)(re)connections, elevated conversations, deep explorations, out of the box reflections and ambitious declarations and actions.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- WHO: change makers, inspired leaders, adventure (internal and external) seekers, “there is more to life” lovers – Max 8 persons
- WHERE: Pyrenees mountains (the place to meet will be communicated later)
- WHEN: Thursday October 6th to Sunday October 9th. We believe this is the minimum to really disconnect and access a deeper place and have more impactful results
- WHAT: hiking equipment (especially hiking shoes) and all weather protection (sun, rain, cold), snacks for 3 days and water reusable bottles to fill-in, sleeping bag
- I don’t have time
We get it – AND, what if that was exactly the reason why you should come?
Evan’s meditation teacher once told him: “when people tell me that they are too busy and they don’t have time to meditate for 30min a day, I tell them “you are right, you shouldn’t meditate for 30min … you should meditate for 1h”
- I don’t know if the other people will be a good fit
We will have conversations with every participant to make sure they are a good fit for this experience. Those who will join probably share a sense of adventure, loving the outdoors, a willingness to meet new people and learn from them, to grow personally and professionally. And …. In life, we don’t always choose who will be on our path, so it is also a great way to practice being with this.
MEET YOUR COACHES
- Michaël :
After 20 years in marketing and innovation and several positions as member of executive boards, mostly at Danone, Michaël is now an executive coach, guiding change-makers to progress at their right “Tempo” to unleash their potential.
Passionate Runner, he has developed a singular approach of personal development through running.
Michaël will help you move forward and reach confidently your next stage of development on your personal or professional path, finding your coherence and meaningful spot between your body and mind.
Michaël is certified Professional Coach from Academie du Coaching, leading French Coaching School.
After spending 12 years in the Aerospace and Truck industries, mainly as a Project Manager, negotiating and managing over $50 million projects, navigating complex matrix organizations and changes, Evan started helping people realize their potential, convinced that the biggest challenges and their solutions were humans, not technical.
With his own private transformational coaching practice, Evan supports all sorts of Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Business Founders/Owners, Managers and Executives to become the person they need to BE to unleash their potential and achieve their most important goals, through individual and group coaching. He helps them discover themselves, face their fear, increase their confidence, choose courage over comfort, commitment over resignation, discover the power of vulnerability, and develop an inspiring and empowering leadership. As a result, they create the external achievements and the internal fulfillment they are craving for, in their work and in their life.
Evan is also a sport passionate, former national level swimmer, triathlete and lifeguard, and now also a mental game coach to world class athletes. He loves surpassing himself, inspiring others, outdoors, mountains (up and down, hiking, running, biking, skiing), meditation and being a Jack-of-all-trades.